#21 banka1

banka1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 03:33 AM

Installed it, wat class should I run?

I like Thief the most, then Mesmer second and Ranger third. Think I may go with Thief if I don't find u in time 

also I need some tips and tricks :)

i can teach you cool thief tricks for sure and give you tips on weapon set you should use

i will need your IGN or Character name

simply press "Y" and you should see your name.number

f64110b434c04fcaa95371668b84d650.png

#22 Baby Dragon

Baby Dragon

Duelist of The Caribbean

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • LocationTrinidad (Think what u want it's a real place!)

Posted 26 October 2016 - 10:47 AM

i can teach you cool thief tricks for sure and give you tips on weapon set you should use

i will need your IGN or Character name

simply press "Y" and you should see your name.number

f64110b434c04fcaa95371668b84d650.png

IGN: Baby Dragoon

#23 Ticander

Ticander

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 03:09 PM

So are you interested in 3d games or any game that is fun? (even if not in 3d)

#24 DHeroRedMagma

DHeroRedMagma

Yubel's favourite rockstar ~

• Moderators
  • 876 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 26 October 2016 - 03:38 PM

This game looks great I can see myself liking it, but I don't want to go through any complicated download process :(

I understand that but its not that complex if you follow the video its just the sign up process since its a JMMoRPG, the download process is fine just depends on your internet speed

#25 End

End

Void Emissary

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts
  • LocationThrough the Gates of the Silver Key

Posted 28 October 2016 - 06:07 PM

Maybe you'll like Elsword

It's a 2D KR MMO with a very dynamic fighting system. You activate spells like every mmo does with the qwerty asdf keys, and you do basic attacks/combos with the zx keys. It is almost as developed as pure fighting games like Street Fighters
It have that animay vibe that made it quite popular amongst the weebs anime fans. You start with a character, farm a little to get a job class and level up to gain stats and abilities like any mmo. But the storymode/pve is cool and the leveling is quite fast,+they regularly have level jumps events where you can jump to level 70 (out of 85) instantly, so farming isn't really restrictive if you don't aim for the top tier gears. The abilities are flashy: each Jobs have a special-ultra-secret-move-i-can-only-use-this-once competence called Hyperactives (HA) that you will mostly use in PvE, but if you manage to cast in PvP it's always a blast

There is currently a dozen of characters and most of them have 3 jobs.
This vid shows most of them casting their HA:

I played this game because it looked cool and i wasted too much money on it tbh, but it was fun

#26 End

End

Void Emissary

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts
  • LocationThrough the Gates of the Silver Key

Posted 28 October 2016 - 06:07 PM

<doublepost>

#27 MacDude

MacDude

Speedroid Boi

• Moderators
  • 424 posts
  • LocationThe Ring

Posted 29 October 2016 - 03:22 PM

oh man im bad with these things i dont play those anime or World of Warcraft based onlime games i only play GTA Online and Halo online probably GTA SAN ANDREAS online is the best online game ever i recommend you to try it

#28 Baby Dragon

Baby Dragon

Duelist of The Caribbean

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 10:21 PM

oh man im bad with these things i dont play those anime or World of Warcraft based onlime games i only play GTA Online and Halo online probably GTA SAN ANDREAS online is the best online game ever i recommend you to try it

is it free?

#29 StardustRE

StardustRE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationYggdrasil

Posted 05 May 2017 - 03:25 AM

If you like Skyrim. id suggest ESO online. The Elder Scrolls Online. its free to play but it requires steam. you can buy expansions later on but either ways the game is fun and huge and you can endgame without buying anything cause armors + item drops from expansions you can buy em with gold you farm from other players. The expansions are dungeons etc. People who are subbed and pay every month they only get cosmetics and a small exp boost. i dont play it anymore cause of work limited time.

but if you have time give it a try youll like it. good story behind it. pve/pvp wise its huge and fun. i was a noobie in it though but im surprised ppl i used to know still play it till this day.

check out reviews and game plays if you like it hit it up. also the community mostly consists of matured people cause the game is a bit hard.

Suggestion: The Elder Scrolls Online

IGN- if you like it: StardustRE

#30 MichaelXS7

MichaelXS7

Lightning Striker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
  • Locationcurrently in egypt

Posted 28 June 2017 - 11:32 PM

Maybe you'll like Elsword

It's a 2D KR MMO with a very dynamic fighting system. You activate spells like every mmo does with the qwerty asdf keys, and you do basic attacks/combos with the zx keys. It is almost as developed as pure fighting games like Street Fighters
It have that animay vibe that made it quite popular amongst the weebs anime fans. You start with a character, farm a little to get a job class and level up to gain stats and abilities like any mmo. But the storymode/pve is cool and the leveling is quite fast,+they regularly have level jumps events where you can jump to level 70 (out of 85) instantly, so farming isn't really restrictive if you don't aim for the top tier gears. The abilities are flashy: each Jobs have a special-ultra-secret-move-i-can-only-use-this-once competence called Hyperactives (HA) that you will mostly use in PvE, but if you manage to cast in PvP it's always a blast

There is currently a dozen of characters and most of them have 3 jobs.
This vid shows most of them casting their HA:

I played this game because it looked cool and i wasted too much money on it tbh, but it was fun

why u didn't tell me u play elsword , end ? well , u stole my suggestion for baby dragon xD , hey end , if u're playing elsword and ran into any character holding XS7 in their name , that would be me , my main is an Infinity Sword Elsword , gotten add's dungeon weapon xD

#31 ZexorTehNab

ZexorTehNab

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 09:49 AM

People, please don't post edgy games anymore...

Battlefield - u can play any part of the game, u will enjoy every moment. There are around 8 parts of this video game, so I recommend u whole franchise.

1. Good graphics

2. Great gameplay

3. One of the best First Person Shooter games ever

#32 Baby Dragon

Baby Dragon

Duelist of The Caribbean

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 01:26 PM

People, please don't post edgy games anymore...

Battlefield - u can play any part of the game, u will enjoy every moment. There are around 8 parts of this video game, so I recommend u whole franchise.

1. Good graphics

2. Great gameplay

3. One of the best First Person Shooter games ever

Thx

#33 ZexorTehNab

ZexorTehNab

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 01:36 PM

Thx

No problem, I would like to post more but I have to follow the rules :D

#34 Baby Dragon

Baby Dragon

Duelist of The Caribbean

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 02:13 PM

No problem, I would like to post more but I have to follow the rules :D

In the words of the great Seto Kaiba "SCREW THE RULES!"

#35 ZexorTehNab

ZexorTehNab

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 03:16 PM

Call of Duty - same as Battlefield, large franchise, u won't regret playing anything from it.

GTA V - Revolutionary game, one of the most popular and the best games ever, u can also play GTA III, GTA Vice City, GTA San Andreas, GTA IV or GTA V from that fantastic franchise (Only GTA San Andreas and GTA V are multiplayer games).

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - one of the most popular FPS game in this time, also very popular Electronic Sports game.

H1Z1 - Survival game, it's alot fun and it has alot of options.

Player Unknown's Battleground - From the same team that made H1Z1 just alot better.

And there is many more...

#36 kingjames244

kingjames244

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • LocationMy moving castle

Posted 24 July 2017 - 10:11 AM

baby dragon you could try smite be part of the gods from different time periods and lore fight for dominance (it is f2p just have to download)

https://www.smitegame.com/link to the game

SOME Pictures-

http://prntscr.com/fzjoqq

^that's how it looks in game and this is all the goes in the game http://prntscr.com/fzjp1q 

^that picture might be outdated

What i like about the game is it's all about team work you have to work with your team or get stomped over the community is cool and helpful and if you do play i would say use the weekly gods to build up some money and get gods that fit your play style

#37 Thomas Zero

Thomas Zero

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationHERO World

Posted 11 August 2017 - 06:04 PM

How about FFXIV since its got its Stormblood Release and has a lot of content in it since its 3 stories long has a lot of cool things like its changeable class system, Gold Saucer (for that Chocobo Racing and Triple Traid) and its story is all round decent where you can reach a max Level of 70 and even after you beat the main story you can take on Hard/Extreme/Savage Mode for various raids (depending on how far in you are in FFXIV)

#38 Baby Dragon

Baby Dragon

Duelist of The Caribbean

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 12:08 AM

Has anyone played destiny 2?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq