• 44 posts
  • LocationProbably Mordor

Posted 28 October 2017 - 08:37 PM

Position I'm interested in : Moderator

IGN : Headsharper

Language : Spanish and English

Timezone : UTC (Madrid,Spain)

Experiences : Photoshop.

Why to apply : I just want to get to help other people officially , I already do in the TDOANE chat a lot , either by passing links to forum posts , talking about the state of the game with people asking for the state of the game , or by helping people on PMs with issues , I'm completely fine if this is rejected , since I will continue to help people without the need to have a title , but I just want a title where people can know me and come to me for help if needed. I'm mostly active in TDOANE's chat , and with all of that said. Have a great day.

#62 !smash

!smash

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 11:42 PM

IGN: !smash

Position: Moderator

Reasons: Just give me the damn job xD

#63 Zanno

Zanno

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 04 November 2017 - 10:44 PM

Mandatory Information:

- Interested in: Moderator

- IGN: Zanno

- Known Languages: English and Spanish

- Timezone: Argentina (Buenos Aires UTC/GMT -3 hours) 

Additional Information:

I've been looking for those people whom needed help when they are harassed because they're new in the game. Also I try to keep things in order on the Spanish Channel since a time ago. Most of times I take care of the new players when they don't know how to make decks or the new rules in the duels., even I teach them what not to do just to no break the rules.

• Baby Dragon likes this

#64 Prodigle

Prodigle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 16 November 2017 - 10:49 PM

Main Info:

- Developer

- Prodigle

- English

- GMT

Additional Info:

- Main Languages(Some basic-intermediate skills in other languages): C#,PHP,C++,

- Freelance Web Developer(Mostly Back-End) as currently a student

I'm a mostly self-taught programmer (Hobbyist for around 5 years) and my skill set ranges from web development(Mostly back-end but also some front-end skill) to game development using Unity and c#, to more generic enterprise solutions using C# and C++. I have a good knowledge of OOP design as well as more intermediate programming designs such as Client-Server development, proper use of pointers in C++, and multi-threading to name a few. I understand my age may be a factor to be looked at with a degree of cynicism, but I hope the above has shown that I am serious.

Thankyou

• CottonBuds likes this

#65 brunoidex

brunoidex

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 26 November 2017 - 10:44 AM

Bruno

Languages: Portuguese ( my home language) , Spanish and English.

From Utah, US

hey guys im bruno, i think i can help you guys, i speak 3 languages and i play yugioh since i was 11 years old... im 19 now... 8 years playing and i wanna help you guys... so I'm a good person and i would like to help everyone in the game and make yugioh always better and better everyday! tks for your attention.

#66 CottonBuds

CottonBuds

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 74 posts
  • LocationAotearoa

Posted 27 November 2017 - 04:07 AM

Position: Mod 

IGN: CottonBuds

Language: English 

Timezone: UTC +12

Time spent online each session: Between 2-8 hours.

A bit bout myself: I have been on Dawn for just over a year & have spent that time dueling, learning rulings & making decks. I am very familiar with the rules, navigating the app & the various lil bugs our game has & how to avoid them.

Why I want to apply: I enjoy helping others (help channel is easier coz less people chatting at once) & would like to start actively help with rulebreakers. Sometimes telling others how to report can be hard with no staff on & they not being able to access forum can just make their efforts feel fruitless. I am always happy to help through PM chat can get so messy at times some just get lost in the noisy christmas tree that is Dawn main chat xD. 

Be it soon or far from now I am putting myself forward for the opportunity to help make "Dawn Great Again" (like it already isn't). 

• Baby Dragon, Sprinkz and Prodigle like this

#67 sabri

sabri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 11:18 AM

Main Info:

Applying for: Moderator

IGN: sabri

Languages: Arabic, English, French

Time zone: Central European Time Zone

online time: about 40 hours a week.

A little bit about me:

I enjoy helping others. Since I'm a polyglot, I manag(ed) to help many new players getting into the game. As I spend many hours online I'd like to put them to good use (apart from having fun dueling and chatting)

#68 Lif3BriNgeR

Lif3BriNgeR

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 32 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 07:53 PM

- Applying for Moderator

- In Game Name: lif3bringer

- Known Languages: English,Greek

- Timezone: UTC+02:00

- Past experience moderating:I have been Moderator here in T.D.O.A.D.E 2 years ago on 2015,also some knowledge of photoshop and editing

• DeharaRules likes this

#69 snake7610

snake7610

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 02:36 PM

Hi! in-game name: Snake7610

Position applying for: Developer.

Age 27

Time Zone: Los Angeles.

Experience: development for websites as well as application building.

Languages: Russian, English, HTML5, CSS, JavaScript, Java, C++, PhP(primary work with MySQL databases).

• CottonBuds likes this

#70 Nep-Nep

Nep-Nep

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 17 December 2017 - 03:49 PM

Posistion: Mod

IGN: Nep-Nep

Known Languages: English/Partial Spanish

Time: EST TIME

Experience: Am a former mod of TDOANE reapplying for the position. I use to work for =ADK= Gaming where they host teamspeak servers and servers on many types of games from Arma 2 to Dayz to Minecraft you know all the big title games.

Why me me? : I am a former moderator of TDOANE and know the procedures of action and communicate well with other staff members depending on situations. I am a reasonable and lenient person and a friendly person to be around with. I can handle trolls and there insults and be patient for when they officially slip up so action can be taken. I respond to tickets as fast as possible and i help all players with questions as soon as i see it if i am available. I investigate boosters in ranked games as much as possible and investigate others that are not on the possible list of boosting. I know a little bit of LUA and c++ and python and i am still learning how to use at least 1 language to be used for my projects. I am also a 3D Artist i use Blender to make character models and objects. As a former mod i am ready and have the time to retake the position of the new mod spot to help assist the community and our one and only Seto Kaiba.

Thank you for your patience for reading my application hope the best is decided for me.

#71 mfmcmillian

mfmcmillian

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 01:24 AM

Not sure if your still interesting in developers but this would be a cool project.

InGame name is the same: MfMcmillian

java, python, phpg admin db, test automation frameworks, selenium

working as a software test engineer in Michigan for top 500

AND I actually really enjoy playing this game irl. 

I've been playing semi-competitively (very-competitive locals, local regionals, ARG, one YCS) for the last year, and looking to step that up this year.

Even tho I'm fairly "new" to Yu-Gi-Oh I'm learning everyday about new and old cards and combos.

#72 Butrint

Butrint

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 10:31 AM

Position:Moderator

IGN:Butrint

Known Languages:Albanian,English,German and Spanish [a little]

#73 Boma107

Boma107

The Bomb

• Moderators
  • 151 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 04:00 PM

Position:Moderator

IGN:Butrint

Known Languages:Albanian,English,German and Spanish [a little]

You need to be 18 in orther to becomme mod sry. We apriciate you honesty.

#74 RevanUndying

RevanUndying

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 08:25 PM

- i'm interested in applying for Moderator

- In Game Name RevanUndying

- Age 25

- Known Languages english

- Timezone Central U.S

I have chat moderating experience from websites such as twitch, Mixer, Omegle, and Smashcast. twitch mixer and smashcast are video game streaming sites with chats, and of course omegle is a full on cam/chat room site :D I love yugioh, I know the rules for TDOANE, and I would love to be part of the awesome staff :D

#75 Nullivoid

Nullivoid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationNew York, USA

Posted 14 January 2018 - 09:02 PM

Interest in : Moderator

- IGN - Nullivoid
- English
- (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time

I'm active in the main chat and would like to be able to help others, and keep the chat friendly. 
I keep a good attitude and have fun in the chat so would like to help as much as possible.
Additionally I can be online for many hours of the day, to listen to questions and help out players.
Lastly I have a good understanding of the rules and terms of the game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq