34 replies to this topic

#1 Seto Kaiba

Seto Kaiba

Master Duelist

• Administrators
  • 686 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 15 May 2017 - 03:21 AM

The server has been reverted back to April 7th, any changes made since then have been deleted, this means your level, gold, rating have been reverted back to what they were on April 7th. If you registered an account after then it has been deleted. Due to this issue we will be taking a couple of steps to bring the game back to normal as soon as possible:

- If your account was deleted, please remake it.

- If you lost diamonds obtained by donating or by participating in events they will be restored. Donation diamonds will be restored, if you do no get your diamonds back in the following 24 hours then please contact kaibacorporationdonations@outlook.com and let us know your in-game username along with the PayPal email or receipt ID. For event rewards please contact the event host, this will usually be Yugi, Krauss or *Luna*.

- We will release an update next week, we plan to do a special event and award triple XP, Gold and other stats for 2 weeks starting with the update, this should help everyone earn their items back as quickly as possible.

- The servers may go down for a few hours next week so that we can apply additional security patches next week.

The database had to be restored due to a WNCRY Ransomware attack. Our server uses a Windows operating system and it was one of many that were affected by this, other high profile targets include the UK National Health Service; various telecom companies around the world, Russian Interior Ministry and FedEx. Ransomware works by encrypting files on a system and asking the user for a ransom in order to decrypt the files. We highly recommend updating your Windows and enabling automatic updates, if you are using Windows XP then please upgrade to Windows 7 or later as Windows XP is no longer officially supported by Microsoft. Antiviruses are usually not able to protect your computer against zero day vulnerabilities.

• Baby Dragon, Zanno, DHeroRedMagma and 4 others like this

#2 Catfish Gaming

Catfish Gaming

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 03:24 AM

I approve of this message

#3 Knight Guardian

Knight Guardian

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 03:36 AM

Seto you said to ask all questions here. I know you still like Lunalights but do you love them?

• Baby Dragon likes this

#4 oxil

oxil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 03:36 AM

Guys,

If TDOANE was infected by wannaCry virus, does it means we're vulnerable to that virus too? Because we're logging in right now? Just an honest question :) 

#5 jeremyy99

jeremyy99

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 03:50 AM

I created my Account after April 7th and I donated... do we get the Diamonds back or not?

#6 Seto Kaiba

Seto Kaiba

Master Duelist

• Administrators
  • 686 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 15 May 2017 - 04:05 AM

Guys,

If TDOANE was infected by wannaCry virus, does it means we're vulnerable to that virus too? Because we're logging in right now? Just an honest question :)

No, it doesn't work like that, the WNCRY randomsware cannot be transferred over the game connection. You can however get the WNCRY ransomware from malicious ads, emails or if someone on your local network has it, local network could be your home, work or school network, it depends where you use your computer, if you go to a McDonnalds and use their free wifi, and someone has the WNCRY ransomware, you can get it from them. The only way to protect against it is to install this update: https://technet.micr...y/ms17-010.aspx, I recommend enabling automatic update on your PC.

#7 Seto Kaiba

Seto Kaiba

Master Duelist

• Administrators
  • 686 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 15 May 2017 - 04:06 AM

I created my Account after April 7th and I donated... do we get the Diamonds back or not?

You will get them back, if you use a different username when registering again please send me another email and let me know your new username.

#8 bizkit83

bizkit83

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationPerth Western Auastralia

Posted 15 May 2017 - 04:09 AM

so does this mean rankings will or wont be restored? i had nearly 2k in both tag and match thats a lot of work undone if not

#9 Seto Kaiba

Seto Kaiba

Master Duelist

• Administrators
  • 686 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 15 May 2017 - 04:15 AM

so does this mean rankings will or wont be restored? i had nearly 2k in both tag and match thats a lot of work undone if not

The rankings cannot be restored.

#10 zapzap979

zapzap979

#1 Phantom Knights User

• Moderators
  • 244 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 04:15 AM

damn i was just about to say that

#11 jeremyy99

jeremyy99

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 04:36 AM

You will get them back, if you use a different username when registering again please send me another email and let me know your new username.

I used the same username (same I use in the forum too)

#12 Seto Kaiba

Seto Kaiba

Master Duelist

• Administrators
  • 686 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 15 May 2017 - 07:48 AM

Your diamonds have been added, thank you for your patience.

#13 bizkit83

bizkit83

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationPerth Western Auastralia

Posted 15 May 2017 - 08:21 AM

may i also have mine returned i need adblock urgently b4 i kill jarvis

#14 EBlade3529

EBlade3529

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 212 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 08:36 AM

The server has been reverted back to April 7th, any changes made since then have been deleted, this means your level, gold, rating have been reverted back to what they were on April 7th. If you registered an account after then it has been deleted. Due to this issue we will be taking a couple of steps to bring the game back to normal as soon as possible:

- If your account was deleted, please remake it.

- If you lost diamonds obtained by donating or by participating in events they will be restored. Donation diamonds will be restored, if you do no get your diamonds back in the following 24 hours then please contact kaibacorporationdonations@outlook.com and let us know your in-game username along with the PayPal email or receipt ID. For event rewards please contact the event host, this will usually be Yugi, Krauss or *Luna*.

- We will release an update next week, we plan to do a special event and award triple XP, Gold and other stats for 2 weeks starting with the update, this should help everyone earn their items back as quickly as possible.

- The servers may go down for a few hours next week so that we can apply additional security patches next week.

The database had to be restored due to a WNCRY Ransomware attack. Our server uses a Windows operating system and it was one of many that were affected by this, other high profile targets include the UK National Health Service; various telecom companies around the world, Russian Interior Ministry and FedEx. Ransomware works by encrypting files on a system and asking the user for a ransom in order to decrypt the files. We highly recommend updating your Windows and enabling automatic updates, if you are using Windows XP then please upgrade to Windows 7 or later as Windows XP is no longer officially supported by Microsoft. Antiviruses are usually not able to protect your computer against zero day vulnerabilities.

So... this mean i ain't getting my custom title and rainbow chat colour back... after all that work buying mystery boxes for nothing...

#15 Nights09

Nights09

God of the Barian World

• Moderators
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 08:36 AM

wel....rip my diamonds x_x

• EBlade3529 likes this

#16 EBlade3529

EBlade3529

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 212 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 08:47 AM

wel....rip my diamonds x_x

Forget your diamonds what about my odd-eyes master title and lit rainbow colours and font bundle... :(

#17 Nights09

Nights09

God of the Barian World

• Moderators
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 09:23 AM

bro without diamonds you wont get your things again....i think

#18 Suzaku Kururugii

Suzaku Kururugii

The Knight Of Zero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 420 posts
  • LocationKururugi Residence

Posted 15 May 2017 - 11:28 AM

One question, does the next update include new cards?

#19 Thorin Oakenshield

Thorin Oakenshield

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationVermont

Posted 15 May 2017 - 12:44 PM

i did the same, when can i get my stuff back?

#20 zet12

zet12

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationKerry

Posted 15 May 2017 - 12:49 PM

uhh one question. a friend sent me 500 diamonds to get gold membership where another one sent me 10 k gold to get plat. how do i solve this?

• bizkit83 likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: server, restoration, announcement

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq