#21 Somatose

Somatose

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 15 May 2017 - 02:57 PM

Theoretically, the diamonds your friend sent you will be returned to your friend, and they can send them to you again. The other friend, who sent you 10k Gold, will not get that gold restored to them- however, they may have enough to send it again, otherwise you will be out of luck. After the next update, we're going to get a 3x boost to gold, among other things, which means that between you and your friends, if you pool it together you can get it pretty quickly :)

#22 treywmcclure

treywmcclure

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Locationhouston texas

Posted 15 May 2017 - 04:01 PM

who is this player maker in yugioh vrain

#23 EBlade3529

EBlade3529

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 212 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 04:11 PM

who is this player maker in yugioh vrain

watch it then find out lol

#24 treywmcclure

treywmcclure

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Locationhouston texas

Posted 15 May 2017 - 04:34 PM

i like to chalange zarc  to a duel

#25 Somatose

Somatose

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 15 May 2017 - 06:48 PM

Are you guys going to start doing backups more often, so if this type of instance were to happen again it wouldn't be so harsh to the newbies? Not every day, obviously, but maybe once every 4-5 days, or once a week?

#26 G.M.T

G.M.T

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 07:05 PM

Ive lost My Cyber dragon Solemn Strike and Instant fusion Skins can i get them back :-s ?

#27 slver

slver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 10:48 PM

whens the story mode coming out

#28 slver

slver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 10:49 PM

yay i had a blue eyes skin can i get that back plz i spent most of my gold on that

#29 Catfish Gaming

Catfish Gaming

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 02:28 AM

So is the server down again because i cant seem to log on?

• xcel623 likes this

#30 xcel623

xcel623

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 02:57 AM

Is it just me or is the server really fragile right now(Think that's the word).

#31 bizkit83

bizkit83

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationPerth Western Auastralia

Posted 16 May 2017 - 03:09 AM

The server has been reverted back to April 7th, any changes made since then have been deleted, this means your level, gold, rating have been reverted back to what they were on April 7th. If you registered an account after then it has been deleted. Due to this issue we will be taking a couple of steps to bring the game back to normal as soon as possible:

- If your account was deleted, please remake it.

- If you lost diamonds obtained by donating or by participating in events they will be restored. Donation diamonds will be restored, if you do no get your diamonds back in the following 24 hours then please contact kaibacorporationdonations@outlook.com and let us know your in-game username along with the PayPal email or receipt ID. For event rewards please contact the event host, this will usually be Yugi, Krauss or *Luna*.

- We will release an update next week, we plan to do a special event and award triple XP, Gold and other stats for 2 weeks starting with the update, this should help everyone earn their items back as quickly as possible.

- The servers may go down for a few hours next week so that we can apply additional security patches next week.

The database had to be restored due to a WNCRY Ransomware attack. Our server uses a Windows operating system and it was one of many that were affected by this, other high profile targets include the UK National Health Service; various telecom companies around the world, Russian Interior Ministry and FedEx. Ransomware works by encrypting files on a system and asking the user for a ransom in order to decrypt the files. We highly recommend updating your Windows and enabling automatic updates, if you are using Windows XP then please upgrade to Windows 7 or later as Windows XP is no longer officially supported by Microsoft. Antiviruses are usually not able to protect your computer against zero day vulnerabilities.

when are we getting our diamonds back and when is the server going to be running properly? ive spent over $50 in last few weeks and i get back on to nothing and now the game doesnt even work again

• Yami Gekko likes this

#32 Yami Gekko

Yami Gekko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 04:57 AM

Question Kaiba, How will i be able to play with the same account again...

Will not be able to?

I've put time into my decks, and I really don't want to lose them :( 

#33 Yami Gekko

Yami Gekko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 05:00 AM

EVERYONE!!! #PREYFORRECOVERYOFALLACCOUNTSASTAPRIL7TH

#34 Yami Gekko

Yami Gekko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 05:06 AM

The server has been reverted back to April 7th, any changes made since then have been deleted, this means your level, gold, rating have been reverted back to what they were on April 7th. If you registered an account after then it has been deleted. Due to this issue we will be taking a couple of steps to bring the game back to normal as soon as possible:

- If your account was deleted, please remake it.

- If you lost diamonds obtained by donating or by participating in events they will be restored. Donation diamonds will be restored, if you do no get your diamonds back in the following 24 hours then please contact kaibacorporationdonations@outlook.com and let us know your in-game username along with the PayPal email or receipt ID. For event rewards please contact the event host, this will usually be Yugi, Krauss or *Luna*.

- We will release an update next week, we plan to do a special event and award triple XP, Gold and other stats for 2 weeks starting with the update, this should help everyone earn their items back as quickly as possible.

- The servers may go down for a few hours next week so that we can apply additional security patches next week.

The database had to be restored due to a WNCRY Ransomware attack. Our server uses a Windows operating system and it was one of many that were affected by this, other high profile targets include the UK National Health Service; various telecom companies around the world, Russian Interior Ministry and FedEx. Ransomware works by encrypting files on a system and asking the user for a ransom in order to decrypt the files. We highly recommend updating your Windows and enabling automatic updates, if you are using Windows XP then please upgrade to Windows 7 or later as Windows XP is no longer officially supported by Microsoft. Antiviruses are usually not able to protect your computer against zero day vulnerabilities.

This was sad, I could've gotten hacked!!!!! (:o

#35 G.M.T

G.M.T

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 08:18 AM

Question Kaiba, How will i be able to play with the same account again...

Will not be able to?

I've put time into my decks, and I really don't want to lose them :( 

Your Decks are saved on your Hard Drive so no matter what happens to your account, unless you delete your YGO files and especialy the "decks" folder in your YGO instalation folder you will have them there.

You can just make yourself a "backup" with the decks so you can just copy them over if anything happens to the pc

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: server, restoration, announcement

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq