• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 11:13 AM

How play  OFFLINE?

AI MODE?

Dont have this options!!

I think it's just signing in to be able to play even OFFLINE

I wonder if someone helps me play offline without signing in?

Just clicking selecting deck and going straight to the match !!

I played other yugioh similar to this and they had this option?

IMAGE 1
Spoiler

IMAGE 2
Spoiler

#2 rogeriomorais

rogeriomorais

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 11:21 AM

look images?? in go upload this

#3 EBlade3529

EBlade3529

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 326 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 11:26 AM

the idea is that you cannot play offline...

#4 rogeriomorais

rogeriomorais

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 11:38 AM

the idea is that you cannot play offline...

Nothing to see, logar has also the option to play offline with "AI MODE"

BUT YOU CAN PLAY YOU HAVE TO MAKE THE LOGIN

This is easy to modify just wanted to know why it does not already have it already included just need to login

Or the option is there but you need to log in, why not enable it ?? Without having to need a login, if one day I want to play improve my strategies, basically I will have to log in and if the server you are off "you did not think about it or did it on purpose"

I'm not criticizing, I just think it's not nexus to have to log in to play offline, because you could have that option even without logging in

#5 MichaelXS7

MichaelXS7

Lightning Striker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 674 posts
  • Locationcurrently in egypt

Posted 20 August 2017 - 12:50 PM

actually u can play offline , only lan mode though , which means u have to be in shared network or router with people.

go to the game's folder -> YGOPRO folder , and there u'll find ygopro.exe which gets u lan mode , puzzles , deck edit stuff.

u just need someone near u to do with, i used to do that with my brother other than both of us logging in in the game cuz alts are prohibited.

#6 rogeriomorais

rogeriomorais

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 08:31 PM

actually u can play offline , only lan mode though , which means u have to be in shared network or router with people.

go to the game's folder -> YGOPRO folder , and there u'll find ygopro.exe which gets u lan mode , puzzles , deck edit stuff.

u just need someone near u to do with, i used to do that with my brother other than both of us logging in in the game cuz alts are prohibited.

Yes and I used but what I wanted to say was so ready to play offline because they did not enable this option, I say this because I like to use new games "YGO"

I know a person who can put this option for me, but because they no longer have the ability to understand

Whatever...
giphy.gif

#7 Alfayad Arkan

Alfayad Arkan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • LocationHeartland City

Posted 10 February 2018 - 01:13 AM

Yop

Yes and I used but what I wanted to say was so ready to play offline because they did not enable this option, I say this because I like to use new games "YGO"

I know a person who can put this option for me, but because they no longer have the ability to understand

Whatever...
giphy.gif

You can only do edit your deck offline while in this game you can not play the game online because that is the rules of the game.

Most of the awesome items are using internet but without internet, the game will be like dead less.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq