3 replies to this topic

#1 RasenderBagger

RasenderBagger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationBavaria, Germany

Posted 02 September 2017 - 07:11 PM

I am not 100% aware how the whole team and war thing works but from what i read it sounds pretty fun :D

I am also probably a little bit unexperienced but as the title suggests I am more than willing to learn. About teams and wars as well as improving my knowledge about the game and dueling skills.

I can however promise that there is an actually really decent amount of decks I know which prevents me from getting caught completely off guard most of the time. 

So if some people out there looking for fun and improvement could give me a chance I´d be really happy :D

• raditz likes this

#2 raditz

raditz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • Locationearth

Posted 10 September 2017 - 10:17 PM

Hi man, i'd be happy to let you have a trial run at my team (CardGameCoffin) to let you see if you like/mesh well with the community and all if you're interested hit me up!

#3 Baby Dragon

Baby Dragon

Duelist of The Caribbean

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • LocationTrinidad (Think what u want it's a real place!)

Posted 12 September 2017 - 12:05 AM

Did u join a team yet?

#4 RasenderBagger

RasenderBagger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationBavaria, Germany

Posted 13 September 2017 - 12:06 PM

No. I mean as you can see CGC is an Option but like I said i don´t really get the whole idea what this thing is about... So I have to check if it is something I´d like to do and if so if I join CGC... But if you have a place for me, too go ahead and tell me I wouldn´t mind having a second community i can look into if I want to :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq