8 replies to this topic

#1 bevo999

bevo999

Emperor

• Moderators
  • 131 posts
  • LocationCandyLand

Posted 11 September 2017 - 01:24 AM

Saturday and Sunday , 16th  and 17th of September 2017 Tdoane will be organizing a 2-day Q-test event.   :D

Timeframe: The event will take part from 10 am till 11 pm EST timezone.   :)

Every player will get 3 free tries to pass the respective Qualification tests. If a player passes a Q-test that player will get 3 new free tries to pass the next one etc. (example the player passes Q-1 in try number 2, he will then get 3 new tries to pass Q-2)

To see the requirements of each Q-test please check the respective threads

Q-1 http://ygopro.club/i...cation-request/
Q-2 http://ygopro.club/i...cation-request/

Q-3 http://ygopro.club/i...cation-request/

notice that Q-decks have been adjusted and therefore aren't the same decks you can see in the link

Notice that only certain staff members can be asked to test you for this event (which ones will be posted further down in this thread)

Notice that in order to be tested in a higher Q-deck the player must have passed the previous Q-deck first ( Q-1 > Q-2 > Q-3)

There will be made another thread for this Event on the day where players who gives this a try will be listed, with name, number of tries at specific q-deck etc.

Reminder for all players: You are not allowed to use card skins in the tests, since some card skins are bugged.

Staff members who can test youBevo, OnionKnightZero, 3-_-6Sprinklez, Magician7, BadGuyZephyr, DeharaRules, Huugo, Zamatos, Nights09 and Gambit and Boma107

For staff members: Please contact Head Gmod Bevo or Admin Gambit for the Qualification Testing Decks (1, 2,3)

Also , Remember to check the requirements for each Q-deck & Q-Test
Notice that in order to keep up with the development in Yugioh, further requirements for all Q-tests have been added for this event
For all 3 Q-Tests players are required to summon 1 Pendulum Monster and 1 Link Monster
For Q2 and Q3 players are further required to perform a "Pendulum summon"

Note: All duels must be Master Rule 4.

To make the duels more enjoyable for both sides and to force better creativity Continuous Loops are not allowed. (For example  like the Fire Lake,Dante,traveler loop that can be abused each turn.)
So remember that besides the regular requirements, these new requirements (written in blue text) are also needed to be done in order to pass the different Q-Tests 
Update: After several complaints, it's been decided that in order to ensure creativity and enjoyable duels, that all Zoodiac and True Draco/Kings cards are banned from this event.
When testing a player remember to put his name in the thread for that event (if the name is already there remember to edit number of tries etc.)

• Nights09, Magician7, CottonBudsForum and 1 other like this

#2 Ice Knight

Ice Knight

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 02:45 PM

and what do  i gain if i passed ? :/

#3 Baby Dragon

Baby Dragon

Duelist of The Caribbean

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,773 posts
  • LocationTrinidad (Think what u want it's a real place!)

Posted 11 September 2017 - 11:56 PM

and what do  i gain if i passed ? :/

good question

#4 VegetaPlaysYGO

VegetaPlaysYGO

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 08:36 AM

Sooo who do i message to start this

#5 CottonBudsForum

CottonBudsForum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationAotearoa

Posted 16 September 2017 - 01:24 PM

any of those names on the list of testers 

#6 hotcheap1

hotcheap1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Locationwhite house

Posted 16 September 2017 - 03:24 PM

heres one, my net is on and off what happens it  cuts off during a game and im wining?

#7 bevo999

bevo999

Emperor

• Moderators
  • 131 posts
  • LocationCandyLand

Posted 16 September 2017 - 05:37 PM

heres one, my net is on and off what happens it  cuts off during a game and im wining?

You fail and probably not a good idea to be dueling in the first place if you;re having net problems.

• CottonBudsForum likes this

#8 IbukiKouji

IbukiKouji

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 01:25 AM

I'm still don't get what the point of the Q Test is.

#9 gambit2000

gambit2000

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,302 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 18 September 2017 - 05:10 AM

to test your skills and creativity in a duel against a series of decks where you need to pass certain requirements

• CottonBudsForum likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq