• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Nep-Nep

Nep-Nep

• Moderators
  • 14 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 11 September 2017 - 10:08 PM

Hello if you are currently trying to update your TDOANE do NOT update because you will get a Trojan upon connecting to the server's and we are currently working on this matter everyone please be patient and stay calm and we will get the servers back up in no time in a safe manner.

So please be patient about all of this we will get this fixed up in no time thank you for your patience and cooperation.

For future reference please download one of these free anti-virus programs to be protected from these kinda things and also do a full scan on your computer to remove the trojan here are some useful and helpful links for future situations like these.

Would like to say the servers are back up and everything is okay enjoy everyone. If you did get the virus please follow the following instruction on the top of this post thank you.

https://www.malwarebytes.com/

https://www.avg.com/en-us/homepage

https://www.piriform...leaner/download

• raditz and Nullivoid like this

#2 raditz

raditz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • Locationearth

Posted 11 September 2017 - 10:10 PM

This is because we didn't donate enough.

• FireLight22 likes this

#3 graphicalperiod

graphicalperiod

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 10:27 PM

does this explain the fact every time i click log in i get an error about something and i should try again in 30 seconds, if not go to these 2 sites for help etc, and kicks me of TDOANE? cant play atall except making a deck

#4 Nep-Nep

Nep-Nep

• Moderators
  • 14 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 11 September 2017 - 10:33 PM

does this explain the fact every time i click log in i get an error about something and i should try again in 30 seconds, if not go to these 2 sites for help etc, and kicks me of TDOANE? cant play atall except making a deck

If you tried to connect chances are you got the Trojan in you're computer unless you have a anti-virus protection if you think you have it please refer to those 3 links i provided in the post and scan your whole computer to clean out the Trojan

#5 takamurac

takamurac

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 446 posts
  • LocationIn Guardians of Light hall,smoking

Posted 11 September 2017 - 10:33 PM

Download Malware bytes right now and scan your pc then after you clear the threats reboot.

#6 Ticander

Ticander

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 11:22 PM

This could be a good stopping point.

#7 graphicalperiod

graphicalperiod

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 11:32 PM

ive done a full scan, it did remove something J(tonneofnumbers) ill restart and give it a try, havent turned pc off so that might also be why, cheers guys

#8 graphicalperiod

graphicalperiod

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 11:41 PM

well it works and doesnt work, i can access the forum link to downloading the game again, except it doesnt find anything, comes up with the club, play card games, download card games etc but anything i click just brings up We were unable to find results for your search term "Download Card Games". even if i type something, nvm, ill try again when this blows over, keep up the good work.

its sorted itself out now, cheers

Edited by graphicalperiod, 11 September 2017 - 11:43 PM.

#9 Nep-Nep

Nep-Nep

• Moderators
  • 14 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 11 September 2017 - 11:58 PM

well it works and doesnt work, i can access the forum link to downloading the game again, except it doesnt find anything, comes up with the club, play card games, download card games etc but anything i click just brings up We were unable to find results for your search term "Download Card Games". even if i type something, nvm, ill try again when this blows over, keep up the good work.

its sorted itself out now, cheers

Glad to hear everything is okay the servers are currently back up so you can reconnect. If it wont let you downlaod the game try this link https://drive.google...export=download

#10 PS Shazam

PS Shazam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 02:04 AM

Here's one thing that you may wish to consider deleting: Go to C:\Users\Your_Username\AppData\Local\Temp and delete the file called leat.dll. My antivirus software found that it was created shortly after I tried to log on to tdoane and that it was a heuristic virus. Hope this helps!

#11 Tython82

Tython82

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationToronto Ontario

Posted 12 September 2017 - 02:28 AM

Well my Norton full scan seems to have found nothing so it must have prevented that Trojon virus yes!

#12 IbukiKouji

IbukiKouji

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 04:46 PM

I cant leave you guys alone for 2 seconds without shit happening! I look in my sub and dpYGO is saying ya'll catching all kinds of STDs! Well its time for me to return and bring order! I will not sit around and watch you guys destoy what i built and what i built....i mean little ceasars pizza. Kappa

Edit: It happened on Sept 11. This was planned.

#13 amcapril

amcapril

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationCleveland, TN (USA)

Posted 14 September 2017 - 07:12 AM

*sigh*

guess I can't open the yugioh pro the dawn of the new era program until this is resolved 

ain't gonna risk my computer getting a virus

it's 5 years old already

#14 Nep-Nep

Nep-Nep

• Moderators
  • 14 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 21 September 2017 - 09:34 PM

*sigh*

guess I can't open the yugioh pro the dawn of the new era program until this is resolved 

ain't gonna risk my computer getting a virus

it's 5 years old already

TDOANE is fine now for awhile now you are free to go into TDOANE now 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq