• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 graphicalperiod

graphicalperiod

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 10:44 PM

i know (i think) that the game is currently down for most if not all players, but every time i click log in, it comes up saying i cant due to connection, please try again in 30 seconds, if it continues then go to 1 of these 2 sites blah blah, ive been reading that is trojans and that TDOANE has been "hacked" but if i try to download the game from these forums ( i uninstalled the game trying to fix the problem, thought it was my end untill i forumed it) it says access blocked, check connection etc etc, is this part of the servers down or is this generally my end now? as ive tried everything. But if i know its the games end then ill be happy.

#2 takamurac

takamurac

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 446 posts
  • LocationIn Guardians of Light hall,smoking

Posted 11 September 2017 - 11:31 PM

i know (i think) that the game is currently down for most if not all players, but every time i click log in, it comes up saying i cant due to connection, please try again in 30 seconds, if it continues then go to 1 of these 2 sites blah blah, ive been reading that is trojans and that TDOANE has been "hacked" but if i try to download the game from these forums ( i uninstalled the game trying to fix the problem, thought it was my end untill i forumed it) it says access blocked, check connection etc etc, is this part of the servers down or is this generally my end now? as ive tried everything. But if i know its the games end then ill be happy.

As  i said in my post,stay away from the site,and the game until we say otherwise.The game servers are off right now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq