#1 bizkit83

bizkit83

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationPerth Western Auastralia

Posted 12 September 2017 - 03:53 AM

Seriously when is match coming back for ranked? I have donated to this site several times and yet all i see is the server getting worse, constantly going down, updates always weeks/months behind what is expected and broken commitments such as "match will be returned by the end of the week" and now the latest fiasco of the the update trojan. I have asked this question of several maods and all i ever get told is "soon" which is a blatant lie.

Seto if you want donations try making the server what it should be instead of letting it crumble as it has, several other "donating" players have agreed with me on this subject and all have said they would donate regularly if the issues were to be resolved. I love TDOANE but its sad to see it failing the way it is.

#2 takamurac

takamurac

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 446 posts
  • LocationIn Guardians of Light hall,smoking

Posted 12 September 2017 - 08:15 AM

Wait till next update please.

#3 nikolard

nikolard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 10:15 AM

when is next update taka?

#4 bizkit83

bizkit83

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationPerth Western Auastralia

Posted 12 September 2017 - 10:19 AM

kaiba just posted a new discussion today saying it will be next week but ill believe it when i see it and as for "wait for the next update please" it just goes to prove my original statement, the match problem was only meant to take less than a week to be fixed which has been how many weeks/months now?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq